Welcome to Meet CTG, a feature where you can learn more about one of the team members who help bring our games to you.
Name (and CTG nickname): Andrew,“Tink”
What do you do at CTG?
I am the CTG shipping logistics coordinator and customer service lead. I make sure things get to where they need to go for daily order and Kickstarter fulfillment and work with the various fulfillment partners we have around the world. I also oversee the customer service team and help answer any questions Dart or Nugget have.
How long have you been with CTG?
I’ve been here since October of 2017, so more than two and a half years now!
Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m originally from southern Oregon and moved to Minnesota in 2001. I enjoy movies, live theatre, video games, comics, and puppetry design. Oh, and board games, too.
What did you do before you came to CTG?
I worked in various customer service roles for a plethora of companies for 12 years, then spent several years getting my degree in technical theatre, with a focus on set/prop design and puppetry performance creation.
What’s your favorite part of working at CTG?
My coworkers! I love those weirdos!
What’s your favorite CTG game, and why?
Too Many Bones! I love the combat system and character options.
Give us two top five lists.
Top five book series
1. The Dark Tower, by Stephen King
2. The Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher
3. Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkein
4. The Iron Druid Chronicles, by Kevin Hearne
5. The Shannara series, by Terry Brooks
Top five comics
1. Watchmen, by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons
2. Moon Knight: The Bottom, by Charlie Huston and David Finch
3. Atomic Robo, by Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener
4. Planet Hulk/World War Hulk, by Greg Pak and various artists
5. Invincible, by Robert Kirkman and Ryan Ottley